Wednesday March 12, 2014
Lunch: Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café (Tomorrowland) (QS)
It was ok for a QS, but again its your average place, nothing above that.
Snack: Aloha Isle (Adventureland)
You must go get Dole Whip. Its Pineapple, ice cream, and juice. Fabulous!
Dinner: Ohana (Polynesian Resort) (Table Service)
Hands down the BEST Table service meal (actually the best meal we had). It is just fabulous, fabulous and more! This is one restaurant you can not skip!
1. Enchanted Tales with Belle (Fantasyland)
2. Peter Pan’s Flight (Fantasyland)
3. Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Princess (Princess Fairytale Hall)
Now Elsa and Anna are at Princess Fairytale Hall that would be well worth the FastPass!
Other Rides We Rode
1. Under the Sea -Journey of the Little Mermaid (20 min max wait)
2. Dumbo the Flying Elephant (10 min wait)
3. it’s a small world (5-10 min wait)
4. Mad Tea Party (5 min wait)
5. The Magic Carpets of Aladdin (10 min)
6. Carousel (5 min-if that)
7. Tomorrowland Speedway (15-20 min)
8. Railroad (no wait)-fun way to get all around Magic Kingdom and just give yourself a break.
click on video to see short video of Enchanted Tales with Belle