Its been a beautiful, rainy (hint of sarcasm) frigid day in the lovely MS today. I thought well since my sweet little girl was taking a nap, Ill actually post a totally random post.
1. I may regret this, but this little girl has been rocking naps lately. She went through a phase of not wanting to take a nap and was an absolute grouch, but lately she has been catching up on sleep and so has mommy and daddy. Her all time record yesterday was 4 hours and 20 minutes and mommy and daddy joined her for 2 of those hours. Bliss, heavenly! I am not sure how long it will last but Ill take advantage of it while it last!
2. She has now mastered her alphabet and everywhere we go, she wants to tell us what the letters are. These flash cards have been awesome and she loves to go over them.
3. She has become VERY independent. Some things of that are good (like putting together puzzles, etc) and some have been challenging (when she does not want you to help do a single thing). We are learning through trials. Overall though, I am loving her independence and seeing her personality just blossom!
4. We went to Disney on Ice this year with her BFF and they had so much fun. All she keeps asking me though is when we are going back.
5. We have some pretty big news coming soon (yes I am just mean like that). I really can not wait to announce. No I am not pregnant for all the curious people.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!