1. Monday-Morgan loves to play on the iPad especially on the app Virtuouso. Its an app that allows her to play music and entertain for quite a while.
2. 3. Tuesday-We played outside and she thought it was so cool to sit up in a big chair.
4. Wednesday-We played outside with chalk. Its definitely a must have for playing outside.
Mommy didnt have to go in to work until 9 am and got off at 3 so we got to enjoy lots of moments together. I had a conference with school where we got to play around with GarageBand and iPhoto all day. We will be getting all Mac’s next year for the classroom but they gave us laptops to get an early start on learning them since we will be teaching them all next year. If anyone is interested in learning GarageBand and iPhoto let me know or maybe Ill do a post on it if anyone is interested. Awesome stuff and I cant wait to get all this awesome stuff next year to teach to the kids!!
1. Morgan decided to be adventurous and get on top of her play table. Of course I did what any normal mom does I took a picture and sent it to daddy and said look what your daughter is doing.
2. We got to go to storytime since mommy got off early. We normally never get to go anymore since its all at times that we cant make but 3:30 was in the books for us on Thursday!
3. Morgan was watching the lady that runs the show reading a story.
4, 5. Morgan got to put magnets with different stuff on the board. She thought this was the coolest thing ever. I think a magnet board will be on our future purchase list. Would be great to teach lots of things.
6. Morgan got her dinosaur for the song and she had to run back to show mommy.
7. Watching closely as the lady that does it was doing itsy bitsy spider.
8. We ended a beautiful day with a walk.
No Friday pictures-took those all on the SLR. Maybe one of these days Ill actually upload those also:)
1. Enjoying breakfast with too much in her mouth
2. Yes we live in Mississippi and yes our daughter has a 4-wheeler that she loves. She had the best time but has the most serious look on her face.
3, 4. My dad came over to bring our car back after giving it a grand oil change. Morgan of course made him take her outside to look at the tree.
We had community group over at our house and Morgan played hard with all the kids in our community group that are all older than her. Of course she thinks its the best thing ever to play with girls and boys (mainly girls) that are older. Of course they did a fantastic job at getting every last toy out and making a mess but hey isnt that what life is all about having fun?
1. By the time the last kid left Morgan got a bit whiny and was ready for bed.
2. Before we went to bed we had to go brush her teeth. The kid loves brushing her teeth!