1. every day when we come home Morgan always has to take her gummy vitamins. She never lets me miss this. She instantly points straight to where the cabinet is that they are housed. I usually allow her to climb up on the cabinet and get it. Its a cute sweet moment.
2. Morgan helping mommy get her clothes that were in the dryer.
3. 4. Mommy made pizza casserole and Morgan loved it! You can tell by how much made it on her face how much she enjoyed it.
5. We went over to friends house for the MSU vs. LSU game and morgan found this toy to play with. She loved this thing and wanted to be pushed around on it.
6. Morgan also found the keyboard at our friends after another kid had taken it out first.
7. After she got off the radio flyer
8. Before we headed over Morgan likes to sit in the driver seat and pertend she is driving or push buttons.
1. Daddy had a football game on Friday night so it was me and Morgan. We were playing and all the sudden she laid her head down and was out just like this. She is usually not a hard kid to go to sleep but never this easy.
2. Morgan and mommy enjoyed the beautiful weather with a nice walk
3. Before daddy went to the game we went to eat Mexican. We finally allowed Morgan to dip the tortilla chip in salsa and it kept her entertained for well most of the time. We were both a little paranoid about her getting choked on the chip.
1. We enjoyed Chick-Fil-A chicken minis
2. shopping and found toy
3. Went to celebrate my aunts birthday (my moms sister) and Morgan got to see great grandma.
4.5.6 After eating we wore Morgan out with a trip to the park.