I know I say it each and every month but it just truly amazes me how fast a month can go! I just want time to slow down just a bit because she is just so much fun.
Height: 30.5 inches (64th percentile)
Clothes: 12-18 mths in everything
Shoes: size 5
Diapers: size 4Whats going on in Morgans World
Sleep: 10-11 hrs a night (9 pm -7:30am -starting in august she will have to get up earlier)
Naps: one nap for 2-3 hrs (usually goes down around 11-11:30)
Teeth: 8 (4 top, 4 bottom)
Traveling: Beaverton, AL
Talking: uh oh, no, that, quit, hey, mommy, mama, daddy, dadda, more, bubbl (bubbles), a lot more words that I really cant quite understand.
Sick: no sickness!
- can climb up and down on things with ease
- officially a walker as of July 3!
- climbs up & down mommy & daddy
- throwing many tantrums a day for just about anything but has slowed down by end of month
- opens ziplock bag
- loves big kids and will usually stare them down
- swimming in big pool is lots of fun
- already learned what the little chick-fil-a box is (maybe thats a sign we eat there too much:)
- has figured out that there is this stuff called toilet paper
- amused by trash cans or just about anything her height
- can eat with spoon or fork with a little bit of help but makes a huge mess!
- gives hugs & kisses without asking
- will put trash in trash can at home since she knows where it is
- dumps anything out to make a mess and shes very good at it
- baby dolls are a must! I never realized just how quickly she would take to loving dolls.
- no matter where we are if there is a shopping cart (big or her size) she wants to push it.
- looking out the window is always fun
- bath time is still fun as long as the hair doesn’t have to get washed
Favorite Activities: splash table or anything with water, bubbles, playing in her car, strolls around the neighborhood, storytime (sadly we wont be able to do this anymore but school has it)
Favorite Books: pajama time, good night
Favorite Cartoon: Little einsteins (its really the only cartoon she watches)
Favorite Foods: watermelon, mashed potatoes, blueberry waffles, biscuit, sausage, egg, chicken minis, turkey sandwich
Foods Disliked: peas, spaghetti, rice, corn, sweet potato casserole, carrots (anything that isn’t on the list above-super picky eater!)
Favorite Songs: no real favorites but anything that has a tune usually she will dance to it
Dislikes: getting hair washed, teeth brushed by mommy, diaper changed
Happy 14 months sweet girl! We cant wait to see what this next month will hold and what new adventures you have in store for us! Click here to see the remainder of the pictures from this month.