- New word this week is bub (bubbles). She brings me one of the many things of bubbles that we have and that usually means I want to go outside and blow bubbles.
- she put her plate in the trash can for the first time and I didnt even have to tell her to do anything she just did it. It just goes to show you how fast kids really do catch on.
- Since I had a conference for two days she went to daycare and seemed to love her new room (moved up June 1). She was playing so well with the other kids and when I left her she wanted to go to her new teacher! That sure does make mommy feel so good.
- Naps at daycare went well. Her first day she slept 1hr 45 min and the second day she slept 2 hrs! So proud of how well she did because I was scared she wouldn’t sleep at all.
- thinks that she needs to pull absolutely everything out no matter where it is
- baby dolls are her favorite-loves to rock and just hold them so sweet!
- watermelon is her favorite but it must only be on the rind. If you cut it off she wont eat it.
- really loving her da-da this week and all she continually says when he is gone is da-da. As soon as she hears the garage door she instantly knows where to run to so da-da will pick her up.