Well an entire month has passed by and I think this month has passed by quicker than the last few. Morgan is getting to be so active and so much fun!
Weight: 21 lbs 4 oz
Height: 29.75 inches
Clothes: 12-18 mths in everything
Shoes: perfect size would be a 4.5. 4 is too small, 5 is too big.
Diapers: Size 4 (just moved up about 2 weeks ago)
Whats going on in Morgans world this month
- Sleep: 8-10 hrs a night (usually goes down 8-10pm and sleeps anywhere from 6-8 am)
- Naps: one in the morning (1-1.5 hrs), then another one in the afternoon (1-2 hrs.)
- Teeth: 4 teeth in (2 bottom, 2 top) but you have 4 that are trying to break through that skin (2 bottom, 2 top)
- Travel: twice (Destin & Atlanta)
- Talking: mama, mommy, daddy, ba (ball), baba (bottle), no, hey
- Sick: twice-beginning of the month with cold that would not go away and end of month with bad virus. All clear now!
- taking a few steps but still not fully walking on her own. She seems to be terrified of walking and letting go.
- loves shaking her booty to about any tune
- has gotten more into reading books this month. Last month she didnt want to sit long enough for us to read a few little words.
- holds hand while walking by only your finger
- tantrums have already started and she has gotten pretty good at it
- claps (especially to Little Einsteins)
- figured out how to scribble with crayons
- gives hugs and wet sloppy kisses (those of course are the best kind!)
- loves to turn pages in her books
- making many messes a day for mommy to clean up
- loves to explore things in the cabinets and take everything out
- baby doll love has already started
- climbs up on furniture and can turn herself back down to get off
- she has figured out what thank you means and if she brings you something you must tell her thank you.
- loves any type of ice cream
- taking one bottle at night of whole milk. Officially 100% whole milk now.
- throwing things on the floor (cup, food, etc) when you are finished
- going through separation anxiety and hate mommy to leave you anywhere
- bath time is still fun and you love to go look at your toys if you are not taking a bath
- technology is all around her and she loves it-whether it be a phone, iPad, computer, etc. Guess it fits her since both Chad and I both are into technology with our jobs.
- thinks its so cool to brush her teeth with mommy-it really turns into her biting her toothbrush!
Favorite Cartoon: Little Einstein