>Where oh where has the time disappeared to?! Well Morgan is now officially 3 months as of today. Yes it really has been almost 2 weeks since Ive posted too, time well it isnt spent online anymore but things are slowing down and things are getting easier thank goodness!
Weight: 12.0 lbs
Length: 23 3/4 inches
- she loves to smile all the time
- she giggles at the funniest things or sometimes it might not be anything at all
- she loves eating her hands and has sure found them
- she loves to kick away (we call her the little motor..haha)
- she gets the biggest bug eyes and it cracks us up
- she rolled over for the first time but only once since then she hates tummy time and usually screams when we put her on it
- she sleeps from 8:30 until 6 am
- she is breastfeeding in the morning, and night and taking formula while at daycare. She seems to be doing really well with it and I seem to still be producing enough milk!
- she is drinking 5 oz at each feeding
- she eats about every 3 to 3.5 hrs (except at night)
- she loves ceiling fans and bright lights
- Her favorite place to go is Sams because of the extremely bright lights.
- she loves to be sung and talked to. She will just sit there and listen to you.
- she is still in size 1 diaper and probably will be for a while
- she still fits comfortably in size 0-3 month clothes and Im beginning to wonder if her 3-6 month cloths she will be able to wear since they are all summer clothes
- she has become the little drooler the past week and has started blowing bubbles too-so cute!
- she is still sleeping in her bassinet-hopefully soon we will transition her to her crib.
- she seems to be a great napper at daycare but on the weekends she doesnt seem to do as well. She does take about 2 to 3 of her 50 min naps but at daycare she takes 3 hr naps.
- she is really becoming a little talker and likes to try to carry on a conversation with you
- she likes bath time so much more now and will actually laugh and smile while we are giving her a bath
- she loves her Baby Einstein playgym and bouncy seat. she especially loves her black and white panda on her play gym
- she loves anything that makes noises