>Time has seemed to escape and I dont have nearly the time I did at one time and it has all been taken up by this precious little girl that has won our hearts over 🙂
Weight: 10 lbs 3 oz (37th percentile)
Height: 22 2/3 inches (63th percentile)
- Your sleep schedule now is about 6-7 hrs long
- You have officially moved up to size 1 diapers as of 6 wks old
- you are starting to get on a schedule which is nice, its not down pat but its close
- you have now hit two growing weeks which have lasted a few days (one was at 4 wks, the other at 6 wks)
- you love to be held tightly when you are very sleepy
- you eat every 2-3 hrs except for at night
- you have learned to take a bottle of formula at 7 wks old because mommy just cant pump at work so you get some formula and then in the mornings and afternoon you get breastfed
- we survived your 2 month shots at 7.5 weeks and you did really well
- you have started to get a little cradle cap but we are working on it to try to get it to go away
- You had your first appointment with a plastic surgeon at 7.5 weeks for your nose and mommy and daddy never thought we would see that day.
- you are still sleeping in your bassinet for now but are quickly outgrowing it and will be in your crib soon. It makes mommy just a bit sad
- you took your first real trip which was only 3 hrs to your other grandparents house and you did so well.
- you love to be held and rocked anytime we will do so.
- you love to smile and it just melts your mommy and daddys heart, its adorable
- you love to coo and try to talk to us all the time.
- you love for anyone to stick out their tongue and you like to mock them with sticking your tongue back out at them and of course afterwards you let out a good laugh always
- you like your pacifier most times but not always. It does help you to fall asleep
- you usually take a morning nap, mid afternoon nap, and then a afternoon nap
- you are finally fitting into your 0-3 month clothes but I think you will be in them for a while
- you are beginning to love napping in either your car seat or your swing (anything that is not flat)
- Mommy has had to put you to sleep on many occassions by taking strolls, something about the vibration.
- Mommy returns back to work on Monday (August 2) and Im not quite ready to leave you, it sure is going to be a tough day.