>We had our 36 week appointment today (really more like 37 weeks almost)
- She is 6 lbs. 15 oz. (76th percentile for weight)
- Cervix is softened but no dialation yet
- According to the measurements on all her body parts she is officially 37 weeks (measuring for a due date of May 27)
- I was told to keep my feet up a lot more (they are very swollen)
- Asked why my right foot is more swollen than my left foot and she said that my cervix is on the right as well as the blood flow
- They checked for the Group B strep and will get the results next week
- Her little head is right on my right hip so she definitely has dropped big time. She is in the right position and all-yeah!
Well see what next week has in store for us. We are doing maternity pictures tonight.
23 more days until her due date!