>Well its been almost a week since I came to post, I guess with everything going on I just dont get a chance to come back here. So what all is going on (these will just be at random!)
- We met last week with a nanny who we absolutely loved. She has 4 children of her own and she keeps 2 other children. We asked her to save us a spot and I feel so much better about finding such a wonderful Christian lady to keep our baby.
- The biggest issue with daycare is most daycares/nanny still would make us pay for the summer even though I will be off. This lady agreed to let us off for the summer but still keep our spot.
- We had called another place that other teachers had recommended and they were already booked for August….this thought just seems unfathomable to me..wow!
- Yesterday we had about 20 people over from our church and it was so much fun having everyone over. They had two young babies that were here and crawling around and it made me realize that when our baby starts crawling we are going to have to put something over the fireplace
- Saturday we went and watched MSU play Florida it was a great game and the loudest the stadium has ever been, unfortunately we lost but at least we didnt get embarressed
- I will be 9 wks tomorrow and still have yet to bought the first thing. Just curious when others bought stuff for their kids?
- I have found the absolute best food for a pregnant person-dill pickle slices with ranch dressing-oh my! I love fried pickles with ranch and thought I would give it a try without the fried parts and I am now hooked!
- I cant believe that Christmas is less than 2 months to go-where has this year gone?!
- I cant wait for Thanksgiving break (we get a week off!) and then Christmas break (we get 2 weeks off!). It will be 12 weeks from labor day to Thanksgiving which was our last break so Im looking forward to it big time!
- My new bedtime really is around 7 to 8 pm. I can now take naps at any time too. Ive never been able to fall asleep so fast.
- Tomorrow is 9 weeks, so exciting! Still cant believe it some days but we are absolutely thrilled of course!